You can visit the MyVote website to see if you’re registered, where you vote, and information for upcoming elections. You are able to register to vote and request an absentee ballot from the same website.

If you need to register and would prefer to mail in the form or bring it into our office, please complete a Voter Registration and return it our office with an acceptable Proof of Residency.  Please visit the Elections Commission website for more information.  You can also search for your Polling Place using your street address.

If you would like to request an absentee ballot, please complete the Absentee Ballot Request Form, send a letter to the Village Clerk, or email the Village Clerk, Casandra Smith.  If sending a letter or email, please include your full name, address you are registered at, address to mail your ballot to, birth date, and if your request is for a specific election, the calendar year, or you are indefinitely confined.  For all absentee ballot requests an acceptable Photo ID is required, UNLESS you are indefinitely confined, in the military, or permanently overseas.  For additional information please visit the Elections Commission website.

For more information regarding the laws concerning election processes, municipal elections, campaigning, etc., please visit the Wisconsin State Legislature page for more information.

As a reminder, Voter ID is now required to vote in Wisconsin elections, please visit the Bring It Wisconsin website for more information.