Absentee Voting Information
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOT
1) Mail the Ballot back via the US Postal Service
2) Take the Ballot to Village Hall during normal business hours
3) Take the Ballot to Village Hall and insert in the Silver bin outside the Village Hall doors.
How to receive an absentee ballot by mail/email – Deadline is Thursday, April 2, 2020
Village staff are available to provide four options for residents to vote. Please note a copy of an acceptable photo ID copy is required to request an absentee ballot or to vote in person an acceptable photo ID is required to be presented to the election worker.
- The easiest way to request an absentee ballot is to go to the MyVote website at www.MyVote.wi.gov. You may request a ballot be mailed or emailed to you on this site.
- If you are concerned that your ballot will not be returned on time or that there will be a delay via mail you may insert your ballot in the silver bins outside each door of the Village Hall which would also avoid coming into the office and risking exposure.
- You may send a letter or fill out the EL-121 form which can be sent to the Clerk via mail, email or deliver in person. Please include your name, address, photo ID and which election you would like to receive the ballot for. You may request a ballot to be emailed or mailed to your residence.
- You may come into the Clerk’s office to vote during our normal business hours up until Friday, April 3rd at 5:00pm
- You may call and schedule an appointment with the Clerk’s office to perform a curbside vote. Staff will come to your car, verify your photo ID, and issue a ballot to be completed in the comfort of your car.
Online voter registration has been extended through March 30th.
You may register in the Clerk’s office through Friday, April 3rd and on election day. Registration by mail has closed.
For detailed information please click here.